My second bro finally held his customary wedding yesterday. While I am happy to take over his room, I feel quite sad at the same time. I'm not sure if cos we had stayed together for 25 years and he would take quite good care of me (more than my eldest bro) when i insisted to be the stubborn and too well-pampered little sis occasionally, or my "shield" had gone and left me alone to my elders' naggings on asking me to grow through the typical life stages like what my brothers did. Well well... ... it's both i think.
Shall him a happy and blissful marriage and hope he would render support to me in future when i need it! Just like the little support I had shown to him here and there!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Posted by YellOw duCkling at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment