Sunday, November 18, 2007

A very occupied Saturday.

Soccer was fun as usual and I begin to enjoy soccer with the girls more and more! But sadly my boots came apart while playing today and I cant use them anymore. (And I abandoned them in a big, round and green container with 2 big openings) My favourite pair of boots..GONE. =(

Sharon and I went to the Andy Warhol's exhibition today and I gotta say I like his works, especially the works on "$ Sign" and "Campbell". I agree with Andy's perception that "Art is not for the selected few but for the mass"- Art is never distant cos it brings attention not to something alien, but to the "snapshots" of our very own life in a particular time. Perhaps being influenced by Prof Chua, I really enjoy excavating and reading the "text" that's embedded in a piece of work.

Thanks Sharon for the Carrot cake though i didnt get to eat it.. and YY! Lucky you! you better finish up the Wassants and the Carrot cake! My precious food.... I only managed to eat half a Wassant today.. =(

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com