Monday, November 19, 2007

I combed the whole queensway shopping centre and i couldnt get any soccer boots.. I have odd-sized feet. =(

The only comfort is perhaps the shirt i bought from there today. And ya, dinner too. Pizza, Pasta and Calamari! A satisfying dinner.

A week ago or so, I had totally no idea what I wish to get for Xmas. So I thought I didnt need or want anything. Oddly enough, when I tried to pen down my list just now, quite a number of items appeared on that piece of paper..and most of them are of high budget. haha.. SANTA... will you still grant my wish? You know that I always have been a very good gal right? *grinz* I'll get my socks ready soon alright! Be sure to slim down a little so that you can climb through my window! I hope to see ya soon!=)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com