Monday, October 01, 2007

Just came back from the V Conference - the stand up comedy by Irene Ang. Not too bad a show, just that i expected the show to be longer. Luckily Joey and I met up earlier to go in and we got ourselves a seat, if not we'll need to stand throughout the show. We met Qianyi on the way out. Im actually quite glad to see her again - seeing classmates remind me of the school days when we had alot of fun. Seeing Qianyi reminded me of the occasion when I went to party on the night before the due date of Chua's essay without having done anything, not even a single sentence or paragraph on the essay I was supposed to work on. haha.. That was the party I last went to if im not wrong. I feel like going to party again!! Although there was party after the V Conference, Joey and i did not stay for it because we were going to meet Anil for supper.

It was a nice weekend.
I hope every weekend is just as nice. =)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com