It's amazing that after running around for one whole day, im not dead beat. I was a personal assistant to my cousin/god-sis for today - her big wedding day. Well, i supposed i did quite a good job, given that schedule was pretty much on time, the corrects items were brought to the correct places for the various trips we made around the island, and the guests were seated at the correct tables at the dinner. *phew*
I think im too slow in realising something about wedding dinner - it's a convenient and perfect occasion for one to learn about secrets, especially some things that individuals prefer them to be left unsaid, in fear of inviting embarrassment, uneasiness or even shame. Usually, people learn about others' stuff, but there are some who learn something new about themselves or their family. My brother just realised how our family lineage is like, after so much years of obvious clues thrown right into his face. It just so interesting that questions were never asked about it - all things are taken for granted. I've never understand why certain stuff are shared in whisperings, when the certain stuff aren't dark secrets. But for some, i do understand - that's not to embarrass the other party, and i guess for a second reason of not wanting to exposing oneself of being one of those rumour/news-perpetuators. Now, the poor chap that was being talked about is my bro, i think im might be the next one. I hope i'll never fall into his position one day. Being questioned and talked about because we don't fall exactly within the the society norm.
Hmm, my brain is slowing down for the night already. I shall go off to bed. Nights people!
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Posted by YellOw duCkling at 12:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment