For the month of January,

I put up the Cat Painting on the wall in MY room...

Bought my iPod Dock and a (very affordable) portable lamp...

Went to the Zoo on a hot, lazy Sunday afternoon:

Buiyee: Your fave Sun Bear!

What a sexy pose from this little Fei-Fei!

Well, I ended up taking more pictures of plants than animals cos my zoom lens is not powerful enough! I want a longer zoom lens... =(

Found this in the Children's World where they show how people in Kampung live many years back. I remember i had this thing in my old kampung house last time!

And on another Sunday, I went to the Singapore Museum...

To catch the Exhibit on
The Quest for Immortality: Treasures of Ancient Egypt
This was the last picture i took for that day because the battery died and I forgot to bring a spare.. I was only halfway through the exhibition.. and sad to say the more interesting ones are in the second portion...

And on a Saturday afternoon, went to Punggol Field to see some kite-flying event...

Paid 3 bucks for a goodie bag and got a free kite, a bottle of green tea, an apple and a lucky draw ticket! (Did not win though...haha)

Took a random picture of this adorable little ger... As you can tell from her face, the weather was HOT!!

This is my fave kite of all in the competition.
0 comments:
Post a Comment