Sunday, July 05, 2009

I missed the good times I had in Phuket... I missed it even more (especially now) cos Im so unhappy with my work. Like what Peiyi says, we only feel more "imbalance" as the days pass. =(

Ok I can't get back there any time soon, but i feel a lil better looking at these pictures:

Yea, we took Tiger Air.
They had some good promotion when Eileen booked the tics.
The return ticket cost slightly less then 150 per pax, i think. haha.

Some street near our resort.
can you spot the Shell station?

We stayed at Leelawadee Boutique, located right in front of Thanon Sirirat

And this resort is full of stairs!
I get so tired climbing them especially when it's end of the day.
Other than that, the room was cosy nice and affordable!

We went to a weekend night market on the first night. We bought so many snacks that we didn't even need to eat dinner. And i was seriously full.

I forgot what's this lady is selling though. haha.

Salted Fish.
Nah, we didn't have any of these.

Street along the night market.

Dusk.

The next day, we went to a Monkey cave - many monkeys outside the cave and a few Buddha statues in the cave. Beyond that, it's nothing much. The monkeys are everywhere man... on the ground....

high up near the cave opening,

or even on top of a toilet sign.
They generally don't ome near you unless you have food.

On the very same day, we went for elephant riding and water rafting. It was very exciting during some parts. I almost flew out. And Eileen went back with a huge blue black that looked a lil Sg map on her thigh. =S

The very same night, we went to see Thai-ger show. I heard so much about this show but had never see before. That night was quite an eye-opener. *impressed*

On the third day, we went for Jet Ski and Parasailing at Patong Beach. I didn't bring along my camera because the beach has no lockers. So no pics to share. Eileen has some pics in her camera though.

I must say I love the Jet Ski even though I'm so afraid of dropping into the sea. And we spent the rest of the afternoon going into the water to let the waves hit us up to the shore again and slacking away on the beach chair. The sea breeze was so nice that i dozed off. Lazy afternoon like that was fantastic. =D

Night time was Simon cabaret. Songs and Dance. One of them was so pretty that we couldn't take our eyes off when "she"'s performing! I think im ugly betty if i stand beside some of them can...

The last day...
Eileen took me to the other beach to take pictures.

I forgot to mention that one of the best parts about this trip is that we went out on bike most of the time and I like to feel the wind on my face. The pillion there need not wear helmet.. heh... And I love to grab onto my dear's love handles!! hahaha. =x

Mother and Daughter on the beach (I supposed so)

The same Mother with her husband (I supposed so)

The footprints of some stranger.

Seashells and Pebbles

Vacation, vacation~

-Vacation-

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com