Monday, May 11, 2009

Into the new chapter - Lefeline

First entry in Lefeline!
Thank you YY and Elinn =)


Went for Kang Xi Exhibition at Asian Civilisation Museum with Eileen yesterday and I brought along my dad's camera - just to play around with it.

My first test shot of the day - The Sky

The concrete seats along Boat Quay

River/Steps

It took me so long to get this pigeon... I inched in abit by abit to get closer to it.. I cant do this everytime! I need a better zoom lens man.

Shadows of the railings and me ( my shadow bended into actually... hahah)

Now you dont really see it...

Now you do!

Cavenagh Bridge

Okay, that's more or less of what i took for the short one hour that i was shooting non-stop. Shall try to take more interesting stuff next time. And during that one hour Eileen managed to remove her broken nail. Eeew. Her nail now is ugly ugly ugly. hahaha.


Oh yea. I wanna go to the PINK DOT! Can bring along the camera again! =D

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com