Friday, November 07, 2008

RULES:
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

QUESTIONS:
01. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
Perhaps Aussie or anywhere where pace is slower. It be better if I can live by some beautiful beach and have breakfast by the veranda and enjoy the morning breeze. If locally, I want to live in Chip Bee Garden.

02. What are you wearing at the moment?
FBT shorts and a yellow top (which is not mine, it’s elinn’s. haha)

03. Have you lost any friends recently? Why?
Suppose not.

04. What is your favorite scent?
My xiao bian cos it smells of me.

05. What's your occupation? What do you do there?
“Professional shopper”. To buy things on behalf of others that I don’t even get to use at all. But currently, i do sell things too.

06. If you have a sibling/s what is your relationship with them? If not, did you ever want one growing up?
Don’t usually talk to them a lot. But still it’s alright.

07. What is your favorite cafe?
Max Brenners. Cos I love the hot chocolate there.

08. What will you be doing after finishing this?
Sleep cos im dead beat.

09. What did you want to be when you grow up?
To do something fun and self-fulfilling, which is kinda not very well-defined as yet.

10. Your favorite romantic movie?
Love Actually.

11. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Er… bottomless pit! Haha.. apart from that, she’s someone who really speaks her mind, which is sth I like.

12. What's the least favorite thing about yourself?
Being extremely lazy and reluctant to do anything about it.

13. What are some qualities you are looking for in a SO?
i duno and i dont care now. When the SO appears, i'll see how it goes.

14. What time do you usually go to bed?
Anytime before 12.

15. What's the meaning behind your LJ username/name/nicknames you go by?
Not much of a meaning. Most of the time it’s just my name - sth I can remember easily.


Urgh, im still disturbed cos i cant find my fave chain....

Anyways, I tag Sharon, Huimei, Lexian, Brenda, YY, Pei Yi and whoever wishes to ...

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com