Sunday, September 21, 2008

The weekend was here and gone again! That's fast...

Su Fun, Peiyi, Jing Yee and I had been craving for sashimi buffet for a whole 1 week plus... and when we finally got to vivocity on friday evening, we realised Hanabi was not there anymore! Sadness... it's okay, we are determined to have our sashimi dinner soon!

Went to catch "Diminishing Memories I & II" at the Arts House and whoa, it was a full house screening. The 3 Oct and 4 Oct still have some seats available though. You know, the filmmaker stays just one or two blocks away from me. haha.. She and her mum were on the same bus, same train as me and they were behind me when i was walking to the arts house. Only realised she's the filmmaker right before the screening. I thought she's one of those who brings her mum to watch the film. =S Anyways, i still like it even though I watch part I before.

And i stayed at home to watch "Grease" today. I love it.. makes me wanna dance with them.. hahaha..

I shall carry out some of the tasks i set for 101 things in 1001 days soon.. been stagnant for quite long.. (I haven't even complete the full list! haha..) It's time to stop nua-ing and do something! I wanna go take some pictures. ;)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com