The SingFest was awesome! I felt like I was in one of those outdoor concerts in US! haha.. okay, i think i watched too much tv already... anyways, we all had fun except those moments where REALLY rude people step on our tails - some people are just bitches and assholes. And ya, we got to leave before Alicia Keys finished her songs because it was past 12 and we need to return home to catch some sleep. Still, managed to hear some of her more famous songs while walking down Fort Canning. It felt like a full hiking trip, i swear! Damn tired at the end of the day and I kept dozing off in class today. =S
Here's some pictures (dont expect super clear pictures from me, cos we werent exactly in very good and comfortable spots to snap clear pictures!):
I rem very cleary that she sang "Stuck". (this is an inside joke, so ignore pls. hahaha)
But heck, the weather is too hot and i need my cap!
Boo!! We saw the PCD danced!! Woo Hoo~~ The classic Dont Cha! We enjoyed on your behalf! Hope you are having a good time in US already!
My house nearby is having the 7th mth "SingFest". haha.. I accompanied my mum to see the Ge Tai near my house there and there was a sea of people, taking up half the soccer field and my mum claimed that there were 2 to 3 thousand people. I know there were many many people, but i wasnt sure if it was really that exaggerated. Haven't been to any Ge Tai performances for eons and i must say it is still quite enjoyable.
Reb is great cos she manages to find the mesh ring that is for sale at a reasonable price somewhere! Yay!!
Oh yes, I wanna catch A*Mei Concert in Oct. Anyone interested?
0 comments:
Post a Comment