I figure that I would need to put up the list of things I have come up so far for the 101 things to be accomplished in 1001 days, before i take 1001 days to come up with the 101 things:
1) wait for a gf to drop from the sky (but pls, not land on me)
2) have my own room (i.e. take over my brother’s room)
3) pj photoshoot (not me alone, of cos! I want it to be a "friends project")
4) learn Hainanese and Cantonese
5) save up to buy a Tiffany ring for myself (though many people tell me this item is meant for my future dear one to buy for me, but seriously, i enjoy buying rings for myself)
6) bring my parents out for meals/pamper them more
7) save up every month and not to overspend (im trying to work on this so far)
8) start small: tour around Aussie. (before i tour around other places)
9) sponsor my parents to overseas trip for the first time
10) work overseas
11) do well in whatever job that I do
12) go for film fest and plays every year
13) camp underneath the stars (camping, anyone?)
14) go around places to take photos with DSL, especially my childhood places. (i cant figure why am i just so nostalgic sometimes)
15) then make an album out of these places
16) attend Pride month celebration every year
17) learn to blade proper
18) get my braces done
19) take my family portrait
20) to procrastinate less
21) be less implusive, be more patient and not too fast to judge
22) take photos at photobooth with my future gf, in "a lot like LOVE" (Sweet. If you havent realise, im a sucker for such silly, romantic actions. haha)
23) whine less (brenda and elinn will support me the most for this, i think.)
24) engage in self-reflection every now and then, think of what I want to do, where I want to go from a particular point.
25) go for regular blood donation
26) go to Noah’s Ark
27) be positive EVERYDAY and spread it to all the people around me!
I'll add on more along the way.
I shall now declare the commencement of "Project 101" to start from today, 5th May 2008.
p/s can someone help me to set a 1001 days counter in my blog?
Monday, May 05, 2008
Posted by YellOw duCkling at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment