Saturday, April 12, 2008

Recently "Fuck" has become a word in my everyday curse-and-swear vocabulary. Okay, for those who know me very well, it's abit rare and hard to imagine that word coming from me. I know it just doesnt match. Seriously certain things have annoyed me to the extent that the word just came from me EVERYDAY. Issues/things under me come to me, issues/things not under me also come to me!

Anyways, I always like to dress according to the mood i would like to have for the day. And... today i wore my new (slightly baggy) shirt with berms to work, hoping that it would be a relax day, but it never happened. And regarding my dressing, it's quite interesting with how people interpreted my shirt and berms combi for today:

Came into the office,
Response 1: Madeleine saw me and said something like, "Ey, today dress until very nice!". She said she liked it. (After which she asked me where i bought my stuff. haha)

Reponse 2: Peiyi looked at me for a brief moment and no comments from her. (I suspected she had some comments in her mind though. Either that or I'm just thinking too much)

Response 3: Coll 1 walked past and said, " Wah, today so 'man'!" (For the very first time, there's someone saying that I'm "man". HAHA.) But seriously, i think i still look quite girl k.

Lunch time
Response 4: Waiting for a fren from another dept for lunch and when she saw me, she went like, " Wah! Today dress until so slack!"

Close to knock-off
Response 5: Coll 2 walked past me when i was sitting cross-legged on my chair. Suddenly he commented, "I just realised you're in bermudas today. You look like you're going to the beach!"

I was pretty amused by the various responses to the slight in my dressing. Mebe I should try going to work in a dress one fine day and see how varied the responses might be. (And confuse my dear colls. hahaha, im just joking.)

Anyways, I hate the shifting. I'll be so far away from my chit-chat kakis, and im so exposed to the whole world. Two more days in our "isolated island". =(

And before i forget, i want to say: I HATE RAIN ON MY WHITE SHOES!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com