I found a big brown package on my table when i stepped into the office this morning. My first instinct - "shite. Which supplier send me sample/catalogue? and for what!" Hehe, it didnt take me too long to realise that suppliers dont tie the package with silver ribbon. Then my mind switched immediately - "That's lovely, lovely." =)) My dear gers in the office are so sweet. Appreciate every little effort you all put in! My feet are kept warmth in the super-duper cold office now! and Woo hoo! I'll try my new "pyjamas" some day.. hehe.. thanks for choosing my fave colour for the slippers and also the brown paper wrapper! (yes, i love the feel and smell of brown paper)
This weekend shall be a good one! I believe it will be. =)
Friday, April 18, 2008
Posted by YellOw duCkling at 11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment