Woo Hoo~We love KT Tunstall!
She looks so gorgeous with her guitars! (Girls with guitars are on my hot list.) Her live show was really fantastic - she has a beautiful voice that is so captivating and has a great band with her. Elinn, Buiyee and I managed to get her autograph after the show and we even got a polariod picture of her!
Woo hoo ~ big black horse and a cherry tree. Oh ya, did i mention that I love her tattoo on her her left arm? *grinz*
Anyways, I had a good laugh while queuing to get into the convention hall. Im kinda lazy to elaborate here but in short, Buiyee really embarrassed herself by mistaking a girl for me in the queue. I felt so embarrassed for her too. hahah..Elinn missed that bit of the "show" though - because she was filling up our names and contact nos on the list which two lucky persons would be chosen to meet KT backstage after the show. Well, we werent the lucky ones but we still managed to meet her in the end!
Let's go for more nice and fun concert yea? =))
Friday, March 28, 2008
Posted by YellOw duCkling at 12:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment