Enlightenment.
You know, I'm pretty tired now but i am determined to type in this entry for fear that i might not rem it as clearly as tonight when i wake up tomorrow.haha. I gotta remind myself that I have to stop thinking too much about every little question that pops into my head and stop giving an absolute answer to it. It's good to ponder over them, but never let them be answered as though it has already happened. Be brave, and go ahead to do what you wish to do. Even it's a wrong path, there's a way to work it out.
I've really learned something tonight - about myself and how to satisfy the questions in my head and do what i should/wish to do. I'll bear it in mind. Thank you =)))
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Posted by YellOw duCkling at 2:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment