IT is really not my cup of tea. I spent 45 mins figuring how to connect my work lappy to my house Internet. But just in case you are wondering... I'm not THAT dense okay... i know there's the connection icon. But it just couldnt work.. and i guessed it's because my brother did some settings to the Internet. So I picked up my hp and called my bro. He spouted a list of IT jargon that made me =S. Ya, i was seriously lost. Okay, knowing that his sister is a big IT-idiot, my bro kept his cool and explained slowly to me on the steps to get it right. IP add, MAC add.. watever. haha.. for once, i think my bro is patient enough.
Hmm.. ... Im wondering if Sharon is doing fine now.
Im going to Night Safari this coming friday! yay!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Posted by YellOw duCkling at 11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment