Im so damn tired!! I felt like I had partied non-stop for two weeks. Totally drained now. To make things worse, I had a long and weird dream last night (which is pretty tiring for the mind) and got woken up by a stupid alarm (someone set it by mistake and I suspect that person is my bro) that rang at 5am in the morning. *I look so panda now*
Anyways, yesterday's outing at ECP was fun - Me being me, still trying to blade, was practically "blade-walking" at a constant speed. Elinn with Mocha in her hands, bladed past me a thousand times, occasionally hitting my butt as she past me. Molester! Eya and Buiyee went cycling on the double-rider bicycle and Eya actually stopped along the way to smoke. Wynne cycled behind me most of the time to watch over me, so you can imagine how good she is at cycling given that I travel at 40km/h. hahaha Luckily Wynne was there to save me. If not i would probably be stuck at this super steep slope or even fall and roll down the slope. I want to go blading again!! I promise I'll blade instead of "blade-walk" the next time. haha...
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Posted by YellOw duCkling at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment