Sunday, January 27, 2008

I dread going back to work tomorrow... ... The last week was almost like a holiday to me. Woke up later then usual, had regular tea-breaks, go home early than usual and most importantly it was so slack! Okays, I know good times like this wont last forever.

Anyways, Im glad that i had enjoyed myself over the weekend - Went to the B&J at Dempsey Road. The whole Dempsey is so nice now! Would love to go back there again! (with a camera, of cos.) And on Sat, I went to watch Chesty Nutty Bang Bang with Elinn,Buiyee, Brenda and Yy. That never fail to make me laughed till i have a stomachache. The Hokkein version of "Umbrella" was fantastic! That song was replaying in my head for the whole evening and as usual, i kept singing it till brenda got a little annoyed, and yy was undisturbed with the bo-chup face. haha.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com