Saturday, January 19, 2008

Back from night safari!

It was my first time to night safari and i never expected the place to be so crowded. There's almost no empty spaces near the entrance and i kept seeing one tour group after another streaming in. The queue for the night animal show was extremely long and packed. Same for the Tram, but the tram came one after another so it wasnt that bad. Along the Tram trail, saw quite a number of animals but we couldnt really see very clearly sometimes - it's dark. ya.. if not why the name night safari right? I could only remember seeing deers, buffaloes, a lion,a tiger, elephants, hippo, babirusa (easy name to remember..haha) , tapir and the anteater. After passing by a few big cats, I told my friend that i wont mind be a big cat cos i can sleep up till 20 hours a day!! Then when i saw the anteater, i told her i would probably need an anteater to eat up the stupid ants in my house. She replied I could just hold on to the anteater's tail and move around the house like using a vacuum (I think i saw that in some cartoon before). Anyways, I really hate the ants in my house..they irritate the hell out of me. Oh and we took photos with this owl and this cat. The cat's name is cash/kash (if im not wrong) and she looked so lovely. Too bad, we cant touch her. My colls took photo with my most-feared animal too and luckily they didnt force me to take the photo with them. I would either freeze there and break out in cold sweat or probably i will cry. haha.

omg.. i didnt realise it's one plus already. i'll stop here. Seriously need to ZZz. I want to be a big cat. haha.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com