It's December already!! Im starting to feel the Xmas mood! Esp when I need to get prezzies.. I dont know where to get the prezzies.. how? Anyone knows where to get nice jewellery box? The gals' wishlist for this year is pretty interesting.. haha.. I seriously wonder who wanted which prezzie.. esp "present 11: sexy top"!
I need to get something for Dua Yi too.. I still cant think of anything suitable..Suggestions anyone? This post seems more and more like a "Helpline" post..haha.. but well, i will really appreciate whoever has the idea and is kind enough to post suggestions for me! =)
And for this Xmas, I want to watch my fave show again - "Love Actually" and I want to listen to "All I Want for Xmas is You". That will make me a happy girl.
alright, nites ppl! Im off to bed now.. it's getting late, im tired and a sore throat is developing.. hate sore throat.. cos i cant eat my chips. =(
Sunday, December 02, 2007
Posted by YellOw duCkling at 3:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment