Sunday, December 16, 2007

I realised havent been posting photos on my blog lately.. reason is obvious: i have almost no new photos to post! Yesh.. I havent been updating Sally too (so sorry to the Sally-people!)... Cos im out without a camera ninety percent of the time. Life without some pictures can get somewhat boring at times. =(

Today is one of the few times I went out with my mum. She took me to "Si Mu Lu" then we went to Chilli Padi Nonya Cafe for High-Tea, which in actual fact is our lunch. We love Nonya food~! haha.. We had lots of Kueh Pie-Ti, a small bowl of Nonya Laksa and Mee Siam each to ourselves. We shared also Rojak, Fried Spring Rolls, Samosa, Fried Yam Roll (I suppose it is), and quite a number of Kueh Kueh. Dessert was just some ice jelly with fruits. Finally my mum had a cup of Kopi and I had a cup of Kopi-O. Satisfied is the word here.

After the meal, I dragged my mother to Bugis Junction, where I spent lotsa money on shopping- both mine and my mum. This is the first time that I paid for most of the things my mum wished to get (and ya, i treated her to lunch too). I supposed that will be the norm from now onwards.hahaha. Actually im quite glad that it's my turn now to pay for what she wants. If I dont get it for her, she would most probably not get them, thinking they are a waste of money. Hmm.. come think about it, Im actually quite a good girl hor? haha..

Okie, before I end this post, to all who are going to/already on their short holiday (and abandoning the poor me here), enjoy and take care!! I'll miss you all! (probably cursing you all a little at the same time. Just Kidding!) =) Please bring some nice goodies back alright!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com