Thursday, November 29, 2007

Getting kinda too bored over here.. was surfing around and did this just for fun:



Just wondering, to what extent are these thingy true? I guess most people ( and i do it somtimes too) tend to believe the good ones and ignore the bad. In other words, when they come across good statements, they would perhaps react: " Yea, i am like this!", "Exactly how i am!" and when they come across negative statements, they would react: "I dont think i am like this", " This is so not true, what rubbish!" Well, that's kinda too sterotypical. There are people who admit their "flaws" when they come across negative statements about their particular "inherent" character, some are even very proud of their "flaws".

okay, I realised im typing rubbish already..haha.. shall stop here before i really dont know what im talking about!

Anyways people, X'MAS is approaching!!! Oh, I simply love this festive season!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com