Today was my last day of work in ORE. Time passed faster than usual with my dear colleagues/friends reminding me of the hours i have left with them in the office. Im so going to miss this bunch of lovely gals!
I'll miss Huiling-my "neighbour" whom i always tok to across the divider and the one who always help me out during crazy submission time! She is also the one who accompany me to the pantry to take water or for toilet breaks. I'll miss Nurul - my "diagonal neighbour" who shares my passion for junk food. She's quite a chatty gal whom i can tok almost everything thing with. I'll miss Qiumei - my "first neighbour" when i first went to ORE. She's the one who brought me nice pastry on a bluie monday, a nice gal i must say. Not forgetting Gabby - the bubbly, full-of-energy gal who often offers to heat up the milk for us, buy delicious breakfast and donuts for us. She's also the gal who has similar taste in clothes as me! (But she often gets the clothes we were both eyeing.. because they only have her size! ) Morning pantry time cum gossip time will be much missed by me too! Thanks for being such enjoyable company gals! And please, I want the photos soon! Hope that either of you read this entry! haha..
If you all (esp Huiling) are wondering if im really happy in leaving, i would say i have mixed feelings. Im glad that im finally moving on but at the same time im sad that i have to leave when i feel so comfortable at work with you gals' presence. (I must emphasize again that you gals rox!) Im so used to this enviroment after having worked there for three months. Familiarity gives me a sense of security. Soon, I have to re-adapt to a new, alien environment, and to be honest Im pretty scared as that day nears. All i can hope and pray is that the new workplace would be a nice environment with pleasant bozz and colleagues.
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Posted by YellOw duCkling at 12:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment