Monday, September 24, 2007

Jac's really excited today-more than ever!

Went to test out my Fisheye with Elinn today.. it took us quite a while before we could find any cats to be the "models"..haha.. and Elinn scared away one black cat with the click of the camera. I hope the photos will turn out nice.. we tried various ways as recommended.. BUT, accidents do happen.. cos im a klutz. Either i had forgotten to take off the len cover (and carried on snapping happily) or we had forgotten to turn the advance wheel. (so for that we have alot of images being captured on the same frame in the manner that we didnt intend it to be) Well, hehe.. that's me. I'll remember to take off the len cover and turn the advance wheel when needed from next time onwards! *big grin*

To think that my excitement had ended for the day, i reached home to find out that my dad too, has bought his new darling!! It's the DSLR that he has been wanting to get. Im so going to borrow it someday! Hmm.. are we like father like daughter? haha.. the only difference is that the daughter plays with her toy camera (and the parents call it an odd camera) while the father plays with the real camera!

Okie, as requested by Sharon, let me present the so-called odd camera aka daughter camera:


And also presenting to you papa camera:

I cant wait for a nice occasion to bring papa camera out! I'll be bringing daughter camera out tomorrow though. =) And happy mid autumn festival people! Enjoy the mooncakes, tea and lanterns! Hmm..I want to carry paper lanterns and play with sparklers. I always thought that sparklers are not only beautiful after been lit up but they make wishes come true too. ha. I still believe in that.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com