I didnt MIA. I was just cooped up in Uni Hall, Level 5.. checking proposals after proposals.. i take one hour or even more to finish one bloody grant application form.. i haven been out the whole week!! omg.. i cant believe it too.. went straight home after work. dead beat..but im home early today!! Yea! by 6pm my brain was kinda shut down already, so i deserted the pile of applications and left for home early.. haha.. and guess what? i thought i smell nuggets in the office in the afternoon! I hallucinate about food, i think. And i still want to eat MUFFINS. Been craving for it.. Talking about food, my colleague was nice enough to bring some Donut Factory's donut for some of us as breakfast. What a sweet gal uh? The chocolate mint donut sure did made my day =)
And TGIF tml! *big grin* I want to go out after work!! If not im going to be so bored!
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Posted by YellOw duCkling at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment