Thursday, August 30, 2007

It seems that everyone is fighting for the things i want:

1) Singapore Short Cuts Tickets for this Sat were only available for collection from monday onwards and it's ALL GONE by today.. So.. i have no ticket to watch it!
But i will go down and try my luck, in case some people with tickets dont turn up.

2) I wanted to buy the Tee-shirt " Bad Apple" from threadless but it's sold out by the time i get down to order..

IM SO UPSET. =(

But anyways, I love Hairspray!! It totally "Fan-ta-bu-lous"! The dances.. and the songs! I can feel my feet tapping (uncontrollably) along with the music while on the movie! But for that show, Sharon and i were seated at the couple seats, surrounded by all couples =S ..alright.. i shall "close shop" soon.. taking in last orders for threadless now before i send out the order.

I wanna watch Ratatouille!!!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com