Monday, August 06, 2007

Im enjoying so much of the Indignation month, both helping and attending some of the events. And I like the photos. =)
Feeling happier now and i hope this slight happiness will last and builds on more as days pass. Way to go for the return of the less-than-happy gal and bye to the far-from-happy gal!

I hope im able to get leave on friday so that i can go for a tan or something in the morning with Elinn and Bui Yee. Then i'll go for the screening of "Invisible City" alone. And yes Bui Yee! If i can watch "Invisible City" alone, i can watch Simpsons alone too!! ( but not Disturbia! I dont want to break the hands of the stranger sitting beside me..haha)

And yes.. Im looking forward to Wed evening.. that's where the weekend starts if my manager is nice enough to me.

I guess Poo and I share a few things in common, one of which is our fave gals:



I wanna say thank you and i guess u know why. =)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com