Sunday, July 22, 2007

I feel like getting either one of these:


Should i get the BLACK Pussy or the GOLD Dancer?

Im so tired today... despite having 10 hours of sleep last night... reached home around 430 after a midnight horror movie. I swore i wouldnt want to watch horror movie at midnight again. "Chan khruu maak maak"!! Im so timid now. Cannot take it as good as before. =S I was seated in between Eya and Buiyee.. Eya was so calm thorughout the show while Buiyee is almost like me, covering up most of the time. haha..I think Elinn was as calm as Eya too.. Like mother like daughter.

Hmm.. I know how i would love to spend my Sat afternoon if it's free:
- I want to go for more film screenings!
Singapore Shorts is coming up again! Would anyone love to join me? It will be on the 11th Aug, 18th Aug, 25th Aug and 1st Sept. I would definitely go for the last session because Boo Junfeng's Katong Fugue will be screened in that last session. i missed it previously and i wouldnt want to miss it again.
- Perhaps to walk around in Singapore Musuem/ Arts House if they have interesting events/exhibitions
- Explore good food places like Joo Chiat.
( Sharon will get what i mean right? haha.. we saw so many nice food while walking through Joo Chiat during the "Fun on Foot Challenge". And talking about about that, i think my teammates- Sharon, Brenda and YY- were really great!! Just a pity we couldnt complete all the sites.. but what's important is that we all had fun right? And thanks to yenxin being our helpline! =) )
- To help out in meaningful events/activities, perhaps to start with Indignation '07.
Elinn and BY, you're onz about it too right?

Yes.. I want to be occupied everyday! Especially my weekends - my only happy days of the week.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com