Wednesday, June 27, 2007

my feet hurt real time! I have been wearing that stupid pair of heels for the whole of today! my toes were cramped together and I have painful blisters.. this sux =( Haha... but i had a good laugh when Buiyee and Elinn decided to try out my heels in holland v cold storage. Elinn walked with the heels as if she's walking on stilts while Buiyee was happily cat-walking down the cold storage aisle and treating that aisle like a runway( she try posing like how models usualy do! hahaha)..im glad i have them around cos my feet were spared the misery while they were having fun playing/walking with my heels..Luckily Elinn had a pair of shoes with her today. Buiyee then changed into the shoes while Elinn took her birkies and I took Elinn's birkies to wear when we were in PS.. Played a few games of the basketball machines before we head down for rocher tau huay~

Had a long day.. i shall sleep in tml! yay! I hope I can start eating my chips and pizza tml! the thought of pizza and chips just make me drool.. hahaha..

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com