Saturday, June 16, 2007

I can feel the muscle ache already.. played for about 3 hours today... it was raining so my clothes were damn muddy!! and im the one doing the laundry today.. i just kept srcubbing the dirty spots and my tee is now clean! yay! I was actually stuck at the bus stop early this morning because of the heavy rain and there's no cover-walkway to the grandstand.. i called my fren to tell her i will walk over when the rain is not so heavy.. and so.. i waited and waited.. the 15 mins seems like eternity!! I was cold.. having cramp.. until this i saw this man approaching down the stairs with an umbrella and I gave him the "can i share your umbrella" look. And yay! He's a nice man.. he offered before i actually asked.. haha.. But i felt kinda bad because while walking together, I kept stepping into puddles and splashed water onto his shoes.. i think it was so bad that he asked me to walk more towards the centre.. =S

I can say bye bye to my desperate housewife day soon! just one more day! =D
but damn.. i got a sprained thumb..just dont ask me how i did it.. haha.. i think im quite stupid enough to sprain my thumb.. =(

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com