Went to sentosa for a tan yesterday and end up got a sunburnt!! We stayed too long in the waters..my back is hurting now and even my knees are sunburnt too! =( and my front upper body is itching..omg.. haha.. i hope the pain n itch will go away before wed because i wan to enjoy my taiwan trip!
yea! got an email from brenda! Looks like she's enjoyin her stay in Laos:
Heya!
This is my first touch with technology! I'm at the internet cafe opposite my
guesthouse.
The place I'm staying at is called Dragon Lodge..its opened by a Singaporean
guy who is GAY!!!!!
HAHAHHAA!
Ok so today, we went to the village area to celebrate the Rocket Festival.
Its damn interesting lah...
Its about fertility and bringing rain to the padi fields in the dry season.
So the people will release rockets into the sky to penetrate the clouds in
order to bring rain. The rockets symbolize penises and the act of
'penetrating' is a highly sexual one. As for the villagers, some of them
will cross dress! So we saw lotsa cross-dressers today!!! Show ya the pics
when i get back..some of them look real good! OH and the people will make
fake penises to wear around too!!! HUGE ones! HAHA..the cross-dressing is
somehow to anger the Rain Gods so that they will send thunder and lightning
to bring rain. Interesting right? HAHA...
Lao people are really liberal and friendly!! Not to mention hospitable as
well!!
For the past few days, I've never spent a day without drinking beer!
The weather is damn hot la... beer acts as liang teh... =D
I drank damn alot at the festival today..the hosts kept pouring beer for
us..
OH and i tried Laotian Laksa... the authentic one! Its really nice!!
Beef noodles are awesome too =)=)
Alrightey, I guess that's enough updates for now!
Help me tell my mom that I'm safe! No worries!!
OK That's All Girls!
CYA when i cya!
Love,
Bren
She has been away for a week plus already.. kinda miss her..hahaha. Well, i'll get to see her when im back form taiwan la!
Monday, May 14, 2007
Posted by YellOw duCkling at 12:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment